Law Offices of Kevin Gres
Having the wrong attorney represent you when the government accuses you of a crime can cost you your freedom. Kevin has successfully represented clients accused of infractions, misdemeanors, and felonies.
His strategic and calculated approach to criminal defense has proven itself time-and-time again.
Kevin believes that getting your case rejected, dismissed, or settling a case on your terms, and not the government’s terms, is the first line of a good defense. However, to achieve this means that Kevin will meticulously follow every investigatory lead, employ creative methods and techniques to collect every favorable piece of evidence, and explore every potential legal avenue to exploit on your behalf.
This multi-dimensional approach gives Kevin the needed leverage and firepower to get your case rejected, dismissed, or favorably settled on your terms.
If a jury trial is the best course of action, Kevin’s courtroom demeanor and efficacy has earned him a well-respected reputation amongst judges, prosecutors, and fellow defense attorneys.
Kevin will represent you zealously and professionally at every stage of the criminal judicial system, no matter the circumstances you face.
When the opening bell rings, Kevin is the attorney you want in your corner.
To speak to Kevin for a free case consultation over the phone or in person, call him at (323) 813-1910 or (310) 279-7313.
- Los Angeles County Courthouse Locations
- Los Angeles County Case Calendar Search
- Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Inmate Search
- Los Angeles County 2017 Felony Bail Schedule
- Los Angeles County 2017 Misdemeanor Bail Schedule
- Federal Bureau of Prisons Inmate Locator
- California State Prison Inmate Locator
- California Supreme & Appellate Court Opinions
- California DMV Offices & Locations